Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Payment Methods and Period, Balance Replenishment, Terms of Crediting Payments
The minimum rental period for VPS and dedicated server is 1 month. Bills are paid automatically if there is enough funds in the account.
ATTENTION: If the balance is replenished after the invoice has been issued, the invoice will not be paid automatically. To pay the invoice, you must open it and select the option to pay from the balance.
To top up your balance, you can use:
- Visa, Mastercard
- WebMoney (if you want to pay with Paymer checks, create a ticket and specify the replenishment codes, we will credit the payment manually)
- Yandex money
- PayPal (create a request through the ticket system and we will issue an invoice for you)
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Cashless payments for individuals and legal entities of the Russian Federation and the EU
- Payoneer (on request via tickets)
- Tinkoff Bank
- One wallet
- Alfa Click RBK Money
- Sberbank Online
- Liberty Reserve (temporarily not accepted)
- Money transfers (Ukrainian Bank, Sberbank RF, Russian Bank, Russian Post)
- Wire Transfer
- Terminals of Russia
- Terminals of Ukraine
We are constantly expanding this list and adding new payment methods.
If you still have not found a convenient payment method - contact us and we will find a suitable option.
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.