Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Working with files via SFTP
FTP is an insecure protocol and can only be used to transfer data between trusted hosts on the network.
SFTP (SSH FTP) is an application layer protocol designed to perform file operations over a secure SSH connection. It is recommended to use this protocol when uploading files to your server.
To connect to the server using the SFTP protocol, you can use any FTP client, for example Filezilla.
- Download and install the Filezilla FTP client from the official website (or any other FTP client).
- Select File - Site Manager.
- Click New Site.
- Select the SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol.
- In the Host field, enter the IP address of your server.
- Input type - select Normal.
- In the User field, enter root.
- In the Password field, enter the password.
- Click Connect.
On the right side of the program, you will see that you are in the root directory.
To upload files to the site, go to the directory / home / clients / info / domains /
After logging in, the directories and files of the remote server will be displayed on the right side of the window, and the local computer on the left.
You can use drag and drop to copy files. You can also call the required command through the context menu of the file.
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.