Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Setting Up Yandex Mail on Your Domain - DirectAdmin
Confirm Your Rights for Domain
To confirm that the domain belongs to you, you must specify the TXT record in the domain settings.
- In the Yandex.Connect interface, go to the Domains section and select a domain.
- Select a method to verify your domain. It is recommended to use confirmation via a DNS record. Copy the suggested TXT record value.
- Then go to the DirectAdmin control panel: Admin Tools – DNS Administration – select the required domain.
- Fill in the fields for the TXT record. Enter the value from point 2 in the field and click Add.
- Return to the window opened at step 2. Click Start check.
Creating an MX Record
- Delete the standard MX record in the DirectAdmin panel:
- Add the MX record specified in the Yandex instructions:
- Subdomain name - @
- Record type - MX
- Data - mx.yandex.net
- Priority - 10
- Go to the DirectAdmin control panel: Admin Tools – DNS Administration – select the required domain.
- Delete existing TXT records.
- Create a new record and in the TXT record field enter:
- Get a TXT record with a public key (DKIM signature) in Yandex.Connect.
- Add a TXT record in the domain settings of the control panel.
Paste the key value into the record field:
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.