This article will help you learn how to install and configure OpenVPN on MacOS.
To configure OpenVPN on your MacOS device, follow the steps:
- To connect to OpenVPN on a device running MacOS, use the Tunnelblick program:
- To downloaded Tunnelblick, follow the link https://tunnelblick.net/downloads.html (download the Stable version).
- After the download is complete, open the container and run the application by double-clicking its icon.
- Click Open in the window that appears.
- In the next window, check the boxes and click Continue.
- Allow app installation by entering your MacOS password and clicking OK.
- Click I have configuration files.
- When the installation is complete, you see information on how to add your OpenVPN configuration file to Tunnelblick.
In the Add a Configuration window, click OK.
- Additionally, download the OpenVPN configuration file (client01-tcp.ovpn) from the provided link: http://server_IP:port/xxxxxxxxxx/. You should have received this link via email when the service is activated.
- You can also find VPN access information in your client area.
- In your client area, find the VPN Servers tab.
- Click Manage.
- In the Access section, find the OpenVPN settings.
- Download access information there.
- If you want to install the configuration only for you, click Only Me.
- In the next window, re-enter your macOS password to allow the installation of the VPN configuration.
- You can now connect to the added OpenVPN account by clicking Connect in Tunnelblick. If the connection is successful, you will see the following window in which you can monitor the connection statistics.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.
To order the Personal VPN and Socks5 Proxy service, please proceed with the order.