This article will help you learn how to install and configure OpenVPN on iOS.
To configure OpenVPN on your iOS device, follow the steps:
- Download and install the OpenVPN app from the Apple AppStore.
- Additionally, download the OpenVPN configuration file (client01-tcp.ovpn) from the provided link: http://server_IP:port/xxxxxxxxxx/. You should have received this link via email when the service is activated.
- You can also find VPN access information in your client area.
- In your client area, find the VPN Servers tab.
- Click Manage.
- In the Access section, find the OpenVPN settings.
- Download access information there.
- Open the configuration file (client**-tcp.ovpn or client**-udp.ovpn) on your iOS device by clicking “Open with “OpenVPN”.
- To import the downloaded OpenVPN configuration, click on the ADD button.
- To add the imported OpenVPN configuration to the application and enable OpenVPN, click CONNECT.
- When adding a new configuration, you may see a prompt requesting permission to add OpenVPN configurations. Allow adding OpenVPN configuration by clicking Allow on the message that appears.
- If the connection is successful, the status CONNECTED will appear, and you can track the VPN connection statistics in the application.
- If you have multiple OpenVPN profiles and want to change the profile's connection, move the slider to the right to connect to another VPN server and confirm profile change by clicking OK.
- To disconnect the VPN server, move the slider to the left and click CONFIRM.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.
To order the Personal VPN and Socks5 Proxy service, please proceed with the order.