This article will help you learn how to install and configure OpenVPN on Android OS.
To install and configure OpenVPN on your Android device, follow the steps:
- Download the OpenVPN Connect app from the Play Market.
- Additionally, download the OpenVPN configuration file (client01-tcp.ovpn) from the provided link: http://server_IP:port/xxxxxxxxxx/. You should have received this link via email when the service is activated.
- You can also find VPN access information in your client area.
- In your client area, find the VPN Servers tab.
- Click Manage.
- In the Access section, find the OpenVPN settings.
- Download access information there.
- Run the installed application and click OVPN Profile. Connect with .ovpn file.
- Next, find and select the client ** - tcp.ovpn or client ** - udp.ovpn file. The location of the file depends on your choice when saving the file to your device. For example, the Download folder.
- To add the settings from the configuration file to the application, click Import . If the configuration is successfully imported, you will see the inscription "Profile successfully imported" and the server IP from the message received after activating the service.
- Next, move the slider to the right to connect to the VPN server.
- To agree with the warning, click OK.
- If the Select Certificate window appears, click Continue.
- If the connection is successful, the status CONNECTED will appear, and you can track the VPN connection statistics in the application.
- To disconnect the VPN server, move the slider to the left and click CONFIRM.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.
To order the Personal VPN and Socks5 Proxy service, please proceed with the order.