To install WordPress according to these instructions, the ISPmanager panel and LAMP stack must be installed on your VPS server.
Also, your domain must be attached in the control panel.
- Download the latest version of WordPress from this link: https://wordpress.org/latest.zip
- Log in to the control panel.
- Go to the file manager, click download.
- Select the zip archive downloaded in step 1.
- Click eject. Next, extract the files from the archive to a folder. You can name the folder with a domain name, for example mydomain.
- Create a new database for the site. It is recommended to create a separate database for each site. In the new database, enter the database name, database username and password.
- Rename the wp-config-sample.php file to wp-config.php.
- To modify the wp-config.php file, select it and click edit.
- Enter the database name, database username and password created in step 6 of this manual.
- Enter the name of the MySQL server. Typically, this is localhost. If you are not sure, check with technical support.
- Save your changes to the wp-config.php file.
- Open the page http://mydomain/wp-admin/install.php,
- where mydomain is the domain of your site.
- Enter the site name, username, password and email address.
- Click sign in. You are now logged in and can make changes to your site.
ATTENTION! The control panel will create an index.html file in the site directory. It must be removed for the site content to be displayed on the Internet. Some hosting services remove it automatically.
If you still have questions, please create a ticket to technical support.