- Help Center
- Server Administration
Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Installing SSL certificates
In the ISPmanager control panel, you can install an SSL certificate on the website, if it is issued for your domain.
1. The user who added the site must have access to use SSL.
Log in to ISPmanager as root. Go to Accounts - Users. Select a user and click Edit.
In the window that opens, in the Access section, check the SSL box:
2. Go to the panel under this user. In the Accounts - Users section, select the line with the required user and click Login.
3. In the WWW - SSL Certificates section, click Add.
4. In the window that opens, select the Existing certificate type.
5. Fill in fields in the new window and click Finish:
- SSL certificate name - the name under which the certificate will be displayed in the panel.
- SSL Certificate - paste the content of the certificate.
- SSL Certificate Key - paste the contents of the private key.
- SSL certificate chain - insert the chain of certificates that signed this certificate. The chain comes in a letter from the certification authority as a file with the .ca-bundle extension.
6. To connect the certificate go to WWW - WWW-domains. Select the required domain and click the Change button.
7. Select the Secure connection (SSL) checkbox and select the required certificate. Click Ok to save the changes.
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.