This article will help you to know how to install ISPmanager manually.
ISPmanager is one of the most popular VPS control panels. The panel is installed in automatic mode, if you indicated it when ordering a virtual server. Installation in manual mode is also possible.
It is recommended to install ISPmanager on a clean server. This is due to the fact that during installation, the panel makes changes to the server settings.
You can install ISPmanager Lite/Pro/Host on servers running CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu.
ISPmanager Business is for servers running CentOS and Debian.
To install ISPmanager manually, follow the steps:
- Connect to your virtual server.
- To download the control panel distribution, run the command:
Run the installation script:
- Enter s to install the stable version.
- To install ISPmanager, after selecting the program, press 1.
- Select the edition of ISPmanager control panel:
- ISPmanager Lite/Pro/Host with recommended software. The control panel is installed with the recommended set of software: mail server, web server, database server, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- ISPmanager Lite/Pro/Host minimal version. Installs only the control panel. You can install additional software later, directly from the panel.
- Then the installer will begin the process of downloading and installing packages. Finally, you will receive an address to access the control panel.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.