SSH is a network protocol used for server remote control. The SSH connection is secure as all traffic is encrypted, including username and password.
After connecting to the VPS service, you will receive an email to your email. Here is the IP address of the server, login, and password for connection firstname.lastname@example.org
Use a built-in utility - "Terminal" for connecting a server via SSH in Linux/MacOS operating systems.
- In order to establish the connection to the server, enter the following command in the terminal:
where the root is the login,
192.168.77.77 is the IP address of your server.
- The first time you connect to the server, you must confirm the connection. After being prompted for confirmation, enter "yes" and press Enter.
- Enter the password. The symbols will not be displayed in the utility window, so it is more convenient to copy the password from the letter. After pressing the "Enter" key, the connection to the server will be established. All server management commands are entered through the console.
For connecting the server via SSH in Windows operating systems, you need to install additional software. We recommend using the PuTTY utility. You can download it from the developer's official website.
- 1. After installing and running PuTTY, enter the following settings:
Host Name - the IP address of your server,
Port - 22 (default for SSH).
- If you want to save the session, give it a name (for example, VPS-1) and click “Save” to save.
- Click "Open". The first time you connect to the server, confirm the connection by clicking "Yes".
- In the opened console enter:
Login as – root,
Password - your password.
- After pressing the "Enter" key, the connection to the server will be established. All server management commands are entered through the console.
The other tool for secure connection is a dedicated IP VPN.
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.