This article will help you to know how to configure VPN L2TP/IPsec Connection on your Windows OS (operating system) (versions 7, 8.1, 10, 11, 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, 2019, 2022).
To install and configure VPN L2TP/IPsec Connection on your Windows OS, follow the steps:
- Click the Start button > select Settings.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Click VPN in the Network & Internet menu bar on the left and select Add VPN connection.
- Indicate the Name or server address that you received by email in the message after activating the service. This IP address is the VPN Server address for the connection.
- In the Connection name field, enter any name for the connection, for example, “Ishosting”.
- In the Pre-shared key field, enter the ipsec shared PSK that you received by email in the message after activating the service.
- Enter the PPTP/L2TP username and password that you received by email in the message after activating the service:
- You can also find PPTP access information in your client area.
- In your client area, find the VPN Servers tab.
- Click Manage.
- In the Access section, find the PPTP L2TP settings.
- Download access information there.
- Select the Remember my sign-in info checkbox if you do not want to enter the password again each time you connect.
- Click Save.
- In the opened VPN window, chose “Ishosting”.
- Click Connect.
- If the connection is successful, the Connected status appears and you can track VPN usage statistics.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.
To order the Personal VPN and Socks5 Proxy service, please proceed with the order.