Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Configuring L2TP/IPsec VPN for macOS
- Open "System Preferences".
- Go to the "Network" section.
- Add a new VPN connection by clicking "+".
- In the window that opens, fill in all the fields:
- "Interface" - VPN,
- "VPN type" - L2TP over IPSec,
- The "Service Name" is InfernoVPN (or any other name of your choice).
- Click "Create".
- Then fill in the fields:
- "Server address" - the IP address of the VPN server,
- "Account name" - PPTP/L2TP username from the message that you received by email after activating the service:
- and click the "Authentication settings" button.
- Next, you need to enter the PPTP/L2TP password, and the "Shared Secret" - ipsec shared PSK.
- After that click the "Advanced" button. In the advanced settings window in the "Options" section, check the box "Send all traffic via VPN" and click "OK".
- Save the settings by clicking "Apply" and connect to the created VPN connection by clicking "Connect".
If the connection is successful, the status will change to "Connected" and you can track VPN usage statistics. You can also check the "Show VPN status in menu bar" box to see the connection status with the VPN server in the macOS top menu.
If you have any additional questions, you can use our ticket system.