Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Beginning of work. Initial DirectAdmin setup
The DirectAdmin control panel is installed automatically when ordering a virtual or dedicated server (if specified in the order).
DirectAdmin supports the following operating systems:
- CloudLinux (recommended) 6.x 32/64-bit, 7.x 64-bit, 8.x 64-bit
- RedHat Enterprise / CentOS 6.x 32/64-bit, 7.x 64-bit, 8.x 64-bit
- Debian 8.x 64-bit, 9.x 64-bit, 10.x 64-bit, 11.x 64-bit ALPHA
- Ubuntu 64-bit
- FreeBSD 11.x 64-bit, 12.x 64-bit
Main advantages of DirectAdmin:
- high speed of work;
- low hardware requirements;
- low price;
- user-friendly interface for administrator, reseller and user;
- crash recovery system;
- a system for creating and restoring backup copies.
Main disadvantages of DirectAdmin:
- the complexity of the update;
- limited functionality;
- using port 2222;
- localization is carried out by third parties.
The main functions of DirectAdmin:
- DNS management.
- Management of ftp-accounts.
- Mail management.
- Creation of subdomains.
- Management of MySQL databases and users (via PhpMyAdmin).
- Management of backups, the ability to save them on the server and on the user's computer.
- Installation of error pages (403, 404, etc.).
To add a new domain go to Advanced Tools - DNS Administration
For each added domain, you can set a limit for traffic and disk space, the ability to use SSL, CGI and PHP.
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.