- Help Center
- Additional Services
- Additional IP
Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
An additional IP address may be required when hosting multiple sites on the server. It is also recommended to use additional IPs if different user groups use the same server. In this case, you get the following benefits:
- Resistance to DDoS attacks. Typically, the attack targets the IP address, not a single site.
- The independence of the site from other sites located on the same server and their actions.
- Protection against blocking the site in search engines and getting into emergency situations of postal services.
More dedicated IP hosting benefits.
To get an additional IP address, create a ticket to the Billing department. The cost of the service is $ 4.00 USD per month for one IPv4 address. When ordering more than 10 IPs, a discount is possible.
IPv6 is issued free of charge (up to 64) to the server in all locations (only on KVM virtualization). More than 64 - $ 0.01 USD per IP.
After adding the IP address, we will need to reboot the server. Specify a convenient time to reboot the server (around the clock) in the ticket for adding an IP to the Billing department.
After that add the IP address in the server control panel:
- adding/removing an IP address in ISPmanager,
- adding/removing an IP address in VestaCP,
- adding/removing IP address in DirectAdmin.
If you have any questions, please create a ticket to technical support.