This article will help you learn how to install and configure WireGuard on iOS.
To configure WireGuard on your iOS device, follow the steps:
- Download and install the WireGuard app from the Apple AppStore.
- Additionally, download the WireGuard configuration file (wg_client**.conf) from the provided link: http://server_IP:port/xxxxxxxxxx/, you have received this link via email after activating the service.
- After installing the app, add the WireGuard configuration by tapping the + button in the top right corner of the screen or selecting Add a tunnel.
- Then, import the WireGuard configuration from the downloaded file (wg_client**.conf) by choosing Create from File or Archive.
- You can also find VPN access in your client area.
- In your client area, find the VPN Servers tab.
- Click Manage.
- In the Access section, find the WireGuard settings.
- Download access information there.
Also, you can scan the QR code from the file (wg_client**.png) using another device.If you choose to scan the QR code, you need to provide a name for the new WireGuard configuration. Choose any name you prefer, such as "Ishosting", and then tap Save.
- When adding a new configuration, you may see a prompt requesting permission to add VPN configurations. Select Allow to add the new configuration.
- After successfully adding the WireGuard configuration, toggle the slider next to the name of the imported configuration to the right to connect to the WireGuard server.
- To disconnect from the server, toggle the slider to the left.
If you imported the WireGuard configuration using the wg_client**.conf file, you will immediately see the added configuration. Toggle the slider to the right to connect to the WireGuard server, and toggle the slider to the left to disconnect.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.
To order the Personal VPN and Socks5 Proxy service, please proceed with the order.