Virtual Private Servers
Payment for Services
Terms of Service
Questions and Answers
Configuring VPN L2TP/IPsec Connection for iOS
This article will help you learn how to configure VPN L2TP/IPsec connection on iOS.
To configure VPN L2TP/IPsec connection on your iOS device, follow the steps:
- Go to Settings > General.
- Go to VPN & Device Management.
- Open the VPN section.
- To add a VPN configuration, click the Add VPN configuration button.
- To configure the VPN connection, enter the following parameters :
- Connection Type – L2TP.
- Description – any of your choice, for example, "Ishosting".
- Server – IP address of the VPN server.
- Account – PPTP/L2TP username.
- Password – PPTP/L2TP password.
- Shared key (Secret) – ipsec shared PSK.
- Write the access information from the message that you received by email when the service is activated.
- You can also find PPTP/L2TP access information in your client area.
- In your client area, find the VPN Servers tab.
- Click Manage.
- In the Access section, find the PPTP/L2TP settings.
- Download access information there.
- After entering all the data, click Done.
- To connect to the added VPN configuration, slide the switch to the right.
- If the connection is successful, you see the Connected status.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the online chat in the lower right corner of the site or by ticketing the Techsupport Department.
To order the Personal VPN and Socks5 Proxy service, please proceed with the order.